Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to Macros

2 posters

Go down

Guide to Macros Empty Guide to Macros

Post  KillerX3189 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 am

You can create skill macros in PW. That's right. Macros that use up to 8 or 10 skills in order with the press of a button

Example:
The skills placed in order are >Attack3< >Attack6< <Attack 5> <Attack 1>

Now I target my monter then press F6, the hotkey in which my macro is placed.

Your character will attack with A3 A6 A5 then A1. When the macro ends your character will just do a Normal attack. Macros have no cooldown, but the skills do.

How to create a Macro:
Press the key 'R' then Press New near the bottom of the menu. Choose the icon you want and Drag & drop the skills you want (In order to the attacks you want) inside the boxes beneath the icon. Once you have enough, You can name is then save it. Once it's saved it will show the icon of your macro in the skill bar. Drag the icon on to the Skills bar (F1 - F8) and you are done.

It's best to knowi t now that later in the game. I didn't know thin until level 23 Rolling Eyes

KillerX3189

Back to top Go down

Guide to Macros Empty Macros or (combo skills)

Post  Admin Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 am

Thanks for the great post Killer. This is one of the first things I do when I have at least 2 skills you can drag the skills to the spaces under the logo more than once for example first space plume shot second whirlwind third plume shot fourth whirlwind just make sure skills have short cooldown periods, as Killer mentioned above, or you will just be standing there taking damage until cooldown is over. I have just made one for my buffs so I can buff a player with all my buffs with the click of one icon in bar instead of 5 different ones each time for each person in squad.

Great Post Killer thanks for passing along
Have fun and enjoy the game and yell if ya need me
Mark
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down