Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Temple and Forgotten Frostlands

2 posters

Go down

Twilight Temple and Forgotten Frostlands Empty Twilight Temple and Forgotten Frostlands

Post  Thrashbarg Sun May 16, 2010 10:52 pm

You want to get some shiny new Twilight Temple gear, or check out the legendary carnage of Forgotten Frostlands?

I will set aside the evenings of Sunday and Wednesday after 7:30pm Pacific/10:30pm Eastern (server time) to help you get gear or train you in "FC". (When I get my psychic to 77 I will be able to help with rebirth gamma also.)

Requirements are:
For Twilight Temple: Anyone near or above level 60 may join, regardless of class.
For The Forgotten Frostlands: Level 75+ with 2.8k+ unbuffed hp (you may be able to get by with less, but not without dying ALOT)
TT runs take from 30min to 2 hours, depending on the level of TT and squad. FC runs take from 2-3+ hours. Be prepared with snacks and such Smile

Want to get your gear as fast as possible? Talk to me in game about what you want to make and we can figure out how to get it quick. Speed runs (just the most profitable bosses and the ones you need mats from) are easy and fast in most cases.

Why would you want to do these runs? TT gear is some of the best you can get, and fairly easy to farm with friends (TT gold is different). FC runs are the fastest way to get exp over level 85 and really good for anyone over 75, not to mention how fun it is to wipe out 50+ mobs at a time Twisted Evil
Thrashbarg
Thrashbarg

Back to top Go down

Twilight Temple and Forgotten Frostlands Empty your offer to help

Post  Admin Sun May 30, 2010 12:46 am

Members like this is what makes this a freindly and great faction to be in. Thanks for the post and offer!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum