Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player to avoid Anachronox Barb

Go down

Player to avoid Anachronox Barb Empty Player to avoid Anachronox Barb

Post  Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 pm

My last Twighlight Temple or TT for short was a bust. I went in with a friend of mine for a long time Genezis a good cleric. At the start a banker is agreed upon the banker gets all drops and stores them until the end of the run. He then spits up the drops usually by the barb first pick cleric second pick DD or direct damager ie: archer blade master veno if more than one of same class goes in order of highest level first. I myself don't agree with this method, being a blademaster.

This particular run the barb Anachronox was the banker, he tanked the first two bosses ok I was right beside him on every mob the veno's pulled and also beside him stealing aggro. I found out the reason why I was able to do so on each mob and boss he used no skill attacks just regular attacks. On the last two bosses he ran up, myself right beside him, and didn't attack at all he just stood there and went afk I assume because he didn't respond to any questions I asked him. It became apparent that he was in fact not away from keyboard as soon as a boss died he wouldl ask for the drops.

After the first boss the other people in the squad picked up faster than I did what he was up to and asked him to split the drops at each boss. He refused and another member in the squad also from his faction which I sadly didn't write down said "That makes no sense wait until the end of the run". They then and there expressed concern, I being a little slower and trusting didn't push it. We had set up prior to goin into TT 5 bosses all set to hard mode, (more drops this way) and after completeing 4 bosses we came to the last boss which takes about an hour to kill. He said wasn't goin to do it and all agreed so he started spitting drops in the order of him first cleric second an archer 3'rd and myself 4'th another member that dc'd was to have the cleric my friend get his pick. The barb ran into a side hallway and is supposed to drop all drops and repick them up so you have a list of items to pick from. I noticed he didn't drop any of the 7 mirage stones we had gathered. He went through the other drops and my second pick came up asked for a mirage stone he left squad.

I whispered him and he said meet him in arch so I teleported and he said he had already given the 12 skeleton bones to his friend in faction and sold the mirage stones all 7 and my split was 7k. I told him that wouldn't pay for my pots used let alone my 20k repair bill. He blacklisted me.

I do have a notebook I keep beside me and write members name now will include faction name also.

Ervin his faction buddy that was lower level archer than me but made out very well in drops.

BallinKing another faction member of Anachronox
Sniper_luke another faction member of his and notorious PK'r for picking up drops when another person gets pk'd and he isn't even the one fighting just grabs drops and runs.

Genezis my friend the cleric she can be trusted and is a good cleric to have on your squad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down