Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ding! Level 70!

3 posters

Go down

Ding!  Level 70! Empty Ding! Level 70!

Post  rezle Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 am

I am now level 70!!! Sorry, there was no one online so I had to announce it somewhere! sunny Anyway, I'll be needing my Weapon Token and Wraithgate FB + mobs. If anyone would be willing to chip in I will be available on Monday night for sure, so please please please help a brotha out! Exclamation Sad

I'm also willing to help others with their BH or FB runs, so please let me know in game. I don't check here as much as I am online and in game!

Rez

rezle

Back to top Go down

Ding!  Level 70! Empty Rezle LVL 70!

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Grats Rez I will be online more soon as deer season over, have to take care of my mom so dad can deer hunt the 13'th is last day. I have been back looks like faction is becomming a ghost town...lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ding!  Level 70! Empty Re: Ding! Level 70!

Post  DazFavor Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 am

Gratz Rez!!

I also notice that you are almost the only one always online lol. I try to get online in the weekends now, but I'm mostly online when nobody else is. time difference I think. I also hope to hit 70 soon am 68 now with my cler. And offcourse I can help when I'm online just ask.
DazFavor
DazFavor

Back to top Go down

Ding!  Level 70! Empty Re: Ding! Level 70!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down