Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:O malk is back ;D

3 posters

Go down

:O  malk is back  ;D  Empty :O malk is back ;D

Post  Malkavian Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Well hi everyone ;D xD yesh <--- that picture is from the guy who controls malk in a perfect world (?) o_O; and yeah thats my hair xD no wig on my head xD , Well i`m 21 ( today cause yesterday i was 20 D: ) i live in Argentina ( south america ) my name is Yuki IRL yeah i have japanese family ♥ i do two careers in college but i`m on holydays atm and i`ll be back on august to take the exams for the first semester ;O but i will keep playing when that awful time comes ;D xD you will see me online often almost daily xD so ask if you need some help or something i`m willing to help ya ;D in any sense some ppl already know me cause we were on Bliss so they know that i`m hyper ;D even now that i`m not drinking coffee ;O xD oh and you will see me drinking beer on saturdays when i dont go out for a drinks with friends xD or when i`m studying drinking on saturdays too xDDD Well i think thats enough info for now . Have fun and see you all in game ;D
Malkavian
Malkavian

Back to top Go down

:O  malk is back  ;D  Empty Re: :O malk is back ;D

Post  Miria Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 am

maaaaaaaaaaaaalk i'm really happy ure back ^^ but why is your hair blue and not red? =.= damn u're a liar =.= a lying red haired little boy >.> sill happy u're back hope to talk with u more in the game ^^
Miria
Miria

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkavian Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

xD i wasnt lying miriaaaaaaaaaa ;D xD you`ll see xD and hell yeah you`ll see me in the game more often ;D
Malkavian
Malkavian

Back to top Go down

:O  malk is back  ;D  Empty Malik is back

Post  Admin Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am

Hi, always glad to see blisters in faction glad to see you back. If need any help at all just yell be glad to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkavian Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 am

thank you son ;D !!! well i`m glad to be back too xD and be in integrity and if anyone need help just ask i`m willing to help with anything ;D for the moment i`m 35 but i`m a cleric so a heal is always useful ;D . See ya tomorrow since server is down D: and i dunno what happened with the person who left o_O;
Malkavian
Malkavian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum