Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR

2 posters

Go down

FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR Empty FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR

Post  Admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:38 am

You can teleport to Arch free from any town that has the adventure assistant or Khatu the pup. Pick the option "enter the cube of fate". It will ask if you have a duty badge, you don't need to have one just say yes I have it. When you enter the cube cross the room diagonally to the far corner. The exit door man huge fat guy, will ask if you want to leave click yes I want out. You will arrive in North Arch at the adventure assistant.

There are some towns that have the areana guy you can do the same thing with one added step, it will take you to the deathmatch areana. Once you enter the deathmatch go to the center fat guy and say leave. This will take you to the cube startup area cross the room to the exit and your in arch. This can save alot of coin on teleporting and speed you to the center of the map in an instant.

Hope this helps ya Smile
Mark
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR Empty Re: FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR

Post  DazFavor Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am

This is realy a good post, it's realy expensive to teleport to Arch. Keep it comming :-)
DazFavor
DazFavor

Back to top Go down

FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR Empty The added one percent crit rate for all classes but archer.

Post  Admin Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 am

I have been hearing that the one percent crit arrow does and also does not help. I think that anytime you can add one percent to your crit rate by adding a free arrow that I give away couldn't possibly hurt. The box that you put the arrow into would be empty anyway.

I keep the bow and the arrows in the faction bank and am always glad to help with setup and the items. Just ask when you see me online I will switch and set you up and you can decide. It's free so what harm can come of it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR Empty Re: FREE TELEPORT TO ARCHESAUR

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum