Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some guidlines may be amended from time to time

Go down

Some guidlines may be amended from time to time Empty Some guidlines may be amended from time to time

Post  Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

I agree members do reflect on any faction, I will pat us all on the back I have never had any complaints on members of Integrity. I will not tolerate anyone disrespting any member in the faction not just the officers any member period. I am not online 24/7 if I do get complaints from other members I will speak to that person in a private message and try and resolve the problem. We have members that have started fairly low lvl and have progressed very quickly and continue to uphold the ideal of honesty and fair gameplay. We have members in the faction that have been long time friends of mine in other factions that we belonged to. I would like to think they joined up from my behaviour and friendship in past game experiences. They are great people and I value their opinon highly, they are officers in the faction. I also have met some really nice people since starting this faction and they too have become officers in the faction. The officers are marked as such in the faction window if anyone has a problem and I am not online, speak to one of your officers in a private message. They in turn will inform me and a decision will be made by the officers and myself. These officers have a vested interest in this faction and have shown that by helping new faction members in all facets of the game, not to mention helping to upgrade the faction level. It was brought to my attention that there had been some stress in the faction, I want no stress put on any member, this is a game and therefore supposed to be fun.

I would like to see us grow in members and I am confident we will do so. I am sure that the officers and members we have will help bring any new members along just as quicly as they progressed. The ultimate goal for me was to get a faction together to do Territory Wars, there is quite a bit of coin to be invested to get there and also participants are rewarded with coin won from owning territory. Some members in the faction have been in TW with me, it was a great learning experience for me and alot of fun. However some people are not comfortable with TW and it will be up to the individual to participate or not. I have bored you all enough just one last time your officers are there for you, now go have fun and enjoy the game.

my email address for comments concerns or suggetions is mharris8051@yahoo.com

Mark
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum