Integrity Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Faction with no ethics

Go down

New Faction with no ethics Empty New Faction with no ethics

Post  Admin Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:12 am

The faction Phenix two of their members lord ican and a veno were KS the mobs needed for a quest in the swamp. As soon as you killed a mob they would ask you to join their squad, which on normal quests I don't usually do especially drop quest. They then KS every mob you attack after that if you don't join them. I mentioned in common chat that would see if their officers approved of their methods they just laughed. I decided to walk around other side of gate and they followed myself and one other person tired of the KS tactics and there was an executor from their faction boeboe watching them. I asked him about thier gameplay and his answer was I should have joined their squad. My answer was I don't like being extorted into joining any squad with those type ethics. To ask for help is one thing, to KS is a completely different thing.

I told all three of them if you have to squad on a normal quest it is a good sign that you messed your build up, or you leveled your character up on oracles and Bh's and do not know how to play your character. I challanged anyone of them to a one on one so see if they could KS me. The barb lord ican't <--- misspelled on purpose was 3 lvls above my cleric, said no way the veno same lvl 69 as me said no and the executor boeboe refused also. The executor signed off right then and blacklisted me. So there will come a day you will see my cleric dancing around one of their bodies with the general chat bubble above my head saying 500k for a rez and then only if need the coin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://integrityfaction.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down